Friday 9 January 2015

John Frieda Full Repair™ Repairing Oil Elixir

John Frieda Full Repair™ Repairing Oil Elixir claims to reverse the look & feel of damage with every use.

I couldn't wait to try this product as I've only heard brilliant things about ALL the John Frieda products on Beauty Bulletin.  I was keen to see what all the fuss was about.

Not only is this wee 100ml bottle of happiness good for colour treated hair, its makes your hair feel and look silky smooth.  

It's packed with repairing Inca Inchi Oil which is great for repairing damaged hair and preventing more damage.  I love the pump-action bottle, which means each time you get the exact amount and there is no wastage.  You really don't need much of this luxurious golden liquid.  One or two pumps to damp hair does the ends of my long hair - bargain!  It will last me longer and good value for money.    

It smells great and conditions my hair and helps with those thin fly-away hairs.  It conditioned my hands to boot too!  Bonus!

Price: R109.95 for 100ml -  a bargain!

Give it a whirl!

No comments:

Post a Comment