Friday 24 July 2015

Kiehl's Product Review

You Make Me Kiehl Like a Natural Woman

“Give us 28 Days!  We guarantee your skin will look healthier and revitalized, or we’ll refund your purchase”.

Kiehls know that their products are superior and that they work.  That’s why they make this pledge.

28 days using these magnificent products has been an absolute pleasure!  The Kiehls #ChangeYourSkin Challenge has come to an end and my results are something quite remarkable.

Not only is my skin the most hydrated it’s ever been (aside from me growing fins and metamorphosing into a fish), but my face is undoubtedly glowing!
Who wouldn’t be happy with these results?  For me the #3Musketeers have lived up to their promise and MORE!  

Kiehl’s guarantee tells me that they are dedicated to quality and services.  Both Kiehls and I believe in their products!  They are committed to customer feedback in order to improve and enhance their products.  They want to be the best and give us the best.

I will definitely be repurchasing their skin care products, especially the Plumping Retexturizing Concentrate.  It leaves your skin feeling and looking like silk!  I can’t wait to see what my results will be in another month’s time!  
I’ve been “39” for a few years now and with Kiehls I might just get away with telling that little white lie for another couple of years or so…

I’m a true believer of “Before and After” photos, because they speak louder than any review.

A MASSIVE thank you to Beauty Bulletin and Kiehls for this brilliant opportunity and gifting me with the #3Musketeers.  My skin has never looked better!
(I'm just absolutely GUTTED that my Cleaner decided to pour most of my Dark Spot Solution on both my bedside table, and all over my floor!)


b2ap3_thumbnail_m7_20150719-133922_1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment