Monday 24 November 2014

Age Before Beauty

Hello Lovely Lassies,

I've been contemplating starting this Beauty Blog for a while now and I think I'm about ready to give it a whirl.  I'm certainly no oil painting, and don't claim to know too much about the beauty and makeup industry, but I figure I will learn as I got along.

Let me introduce myself.  I'm a natural ginger originally from Scotland, now living in South Africa.  I am married and have two wee lassies who make me smile and drive me crazy everyday.  I am over forty and love to stumble upon ways to create the illusion that I'm not on THAT side of the 4-0.

We can share ideas, information, reviews and bumble around here together.

So, lets get to it then...

...my first video review will be up in a few days and its gonna be a goody, perhaps even something for you Lassies to win.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment